Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday in CA

THIS is a Gondola!!!

Today we went on a gondola ride through the Newport canals.
There was another boat on the water at the time,
so I was able to get some shots of what it looks like from the water.

There's no question why sunset is the most popular time!!
Isabella and I.
Photo by Cassandra, age 9!
Tomorrow we're off to Lake Las Vegas!
Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I'm so glad you are having a blast!!! Everything looks so beautiful. Including you. Enjoy every minute!

Sally Datria said...

JUMPING IN THE AIR RAISING MY HAND!!! I've been there!! I've done that!! On one of our many trips to So. Cal. Gregg took us on a complimentary gondola ride...he sang and EVERYTHING!! It was a blast!! Then we went back to the house and got to spend time with Elisa too...we had so much fun...that was, what? Two years ago?? Right after the sold the yacht business...Too long!! We had a lot of fun!!