Well, we took one last trip into Las Vegas
to see the fountains at the Bellagio Hotel.
Here are a few pictures! It's one of the neatest things I've ever seen. The fountains come on every 15 minutes and spray water as high as the hotel (I counted 16 stories high, but there are bound to be more levels than that!) in rhythm with the music playing all around the hotel. Simply amazing.



Just across the street from the Bellagio is a hotel called "Paris".
I couldn't even get it all in one shot, it was so big. There is a restaurant in the middle of the tower and you can take rides to the top to see the city!

And here's one last look at Lake Las Vegas.
If you ever need a great place to stay to get away from it all, you should try this place! The beauty speaks for itself.

I'm home and back to the grind.
I think everyone here was glad to see me, too!
to see the fountains at the Bellagio Hotel.
Here are a few pictures! It's one of the neatest things I've ever seen. The fountains come on every 15 minutes and spray water as high as the hotel (I counted 16 stories high, but there are bound to be more levels than that!) in rhythm with the music playing all around the hotel. Simply amazing.



Just across the street from the Bellagio is a hotel called "Paris".
I couldn't even get it all in one shot, it was so big. There is a restaurant in the middle of the tower and you can take rides to the top to see the city!

And here's one last look at Lake Las Vegas.
If you ever need a great place to stay to get away from it all, you should try this place! The beauty speaks for itself.

I'm home and back to the grind.
I think everyone here was glad to see me, too!
1 comment:
Dear Amy,
Thanks for blogging about your West Coast trip. I have enjoyed your pics and look forward to seeing all of the pictures you took. And of course I can't wait to see you. : )
Julie
Post a Comment