Friday, May 09, 2008

Spring Concert

BBCS held their yearly Spring Concert last night and it was truly enjoyable! Laura sang in the 1st-3rd grade choir, and Caleb participated in a number of things. He was in the 4th-6th grade choir, a small ensemble, band, and the elementary hand bell choir.


Here's Laura Kate, front row, 2nd from the left...

Here Caleb is, waiting to play in the band...

I'm learning that it's kinda' hard to get a good picture of a drummer boy...


Playing the hand bells. Caleb plays Middle C.
(I LOVE HAND BELLS!!!!)

The biggest blessing of the night was when Caleb won an award! He was given the "Leadership" award for his hand bell choir. We are so thankful to the Lord for leading us to a place that is truly rich in musical quality. And we are even more thankful to Him for our son. Parenting can often be the "trial of the century" but each of our children are a special joy from Above.

Here's his award!

And this is his teacher, Mrs. Fox (who also teaches him piano)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!
I'm sure it was a wonderful concert.
Congratulations Caleb!

Julie

Unknown said...

You know... I didn't comment when you first blogged this, because I was so jealous. How NEAT. You sure are blessed, ya know it? Praise GOD!

Thanks for sharing this -- I can't wait to get to heaven to hear a lovely children's bell choir, and hear children's voices singing out -- all in tune. LOL