Sunday, May 04, 2008

OOPS!

I somehow forgot to blog about Laura Kate's birthday.
I thought about it.
I even uploaded the pictures.
Not real sure when it left me, though, LOL.


So here you go...month-old pictures of Laura's 8th birthday. ;o}

She was very pleased that her birthday happened to fall in the middle of our spring break trip to FL. Her [delicious!] cake came from the famous JAY'S BAKERY in Pensacola. (OK. So maybe it's not really famous. I tend to have quite the sweet tooth, and any bakery that makes cakes that good is famous in MY book. So there.)


Here she is with her cake at Aunt Pam's house in Pensacola



Blowing out the 'trick' candles.
Caleb thought it was hilarious.
Laura Kate wasn't impressed.


Playing games with Grandad at Chuck E Cheese's
(I hate that place....but that's another blog....)



Abbie enjoying the pizza and acting crazy



A soccer ball! Just what she wanted!
(Goes well with that tiara, huh!)



Abbie sharing a secret with Gram


Grandad and EJ playing with the 'Tooters'


And lastly, us.
(I told him he HAD to smile...my friends were beginning to think I was married to a grouch. LOL.)



I was so sad to realize I didn't get a picture of Aunt Pam and Sondra that joined us at the party.

Maybe next time, right?!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Hi Abbie! I see you are still as fun as ever. I wish I could actually play with you again. And happy late Birthday Laura!
Love, Cassandra
(A.K.A. Supergirl)