Friday, April 18, 2008

"Mommy, help me!!"

That was the cry I went running to this morning.





This is what I found:







Apparently she decided to help herself to the potty. I guess I really shouldn't mention the word 'potty' when I'm distracted. I sent her off to get a diaper and I'm assuming she decided she didn't need one!
I couldn't bring myself to crop this picture, either, because you can clearly see the toddler seat (that she forgot, in her excitement, to put on the toilet!) in the bottom right corner!

And I have to [ashamedly] admit that my first instinct was to run and get the camera, NOT run and pull her out.

Shame, shame on me.

I got one shot in before the guilt overtook me.

Praise God it was in focus.


[grin]

2 comments:

Sally Datria said...

OH.MY.WORD!! This picture is PRICELESS!! SHE is SUCH a DOLL!! TOO TOO FUNNY!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I love the new look on your blog.
One day I'm going to redo mine with our backporch at the top.
Did you do it all yourself?
Most impressed!
Julie