Really.
It just happened to fall on the week that we were between houses! Would you believe that both times we have had MAJOR moves in our family, they have happened around Caleb's birthday. We moved to Morganton from FL two days before his 2nd birthday, and we moved from Morganton to Charlotte the entire week of his 11th.
(Yes, we gained so much STUFF in the nine years between moves that it took us a whole week to move this time! LOL. Of course, we also doubled our number of children, too, but I guess that's just an excuse!)
Anyway. Here are a few pictures from Caleb's birthday.
June 7th, 2007.
Not a terribly exciting birthday, I'm afraid. Unless you count seeing your new house for the first time and having a private family party in the Quiznos Sub Shop around the corner exciting!




Isn't he looking so OLD?!?!
(And he loves his ACU's that Dad bought him at the PX, too!)
As always, you can click on the picture to see a larger image.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
4 comments:
He is quite a handsome young man. Happy Birthday Caleb!
From one Caleb to another.........Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
11 WOW -- I've got one that will be 12 soon and it falls during CAMP... she is so excited to have a birthday while she is at camp. Ü Kids are funny!! He'll never forget this one, I bet.
The ONE time our family moved it was on my brother's birthday - his 7th I believe. He's almost 30 and still mentions it to my mom!! LOL
Happy Birthday, Caleb!!!
Post a Comment