Sunday, July 15, 2007

OK, OK....

So I keep getting tagged!
My friends are not going to quit until I get to blogging again. I'll have to hurry, though, because Sunday afternoon 'quiet time' is over in FOUR minute. LOL....

Heather and Sally tagged me with a Restaurant Meme.
Here are the rules:
*Link to the name of the person that tagged you
*Include state and country you live in
*List top 5 favorite local restaurants
*Tag 5 other people and let them know they've been tagged

Well, since we just moved to Charlotte, NC in the last month, I'm not sure I can name 5 LOCAL favorites. But we've done a LOT of eating out since I have no kitchen at the moment. (Another long blog that I don't have time for!)

Here are my top 5:
1.) Cheesecake Factory - AWESOME restaurant. I was SO thrilled when I realized there was one here in Charlotte, too! But better get there early, or you'll wait an hour for a seat! (And you're just plum crazy if you leave without a piece of cheesecake!!)
2.) Sonic - I'm quite certain that the Morganton Sonic saw a dramatic spike in their amount of ice on hand, when I moved! LOL. Their food is so-so, their drinks are the best in the business. Sadly, I haven't found one within about 20 minutes of our new house.
3.) Chick-fil-A - Have you had one of their new hand-spun milkshakes?!?! Oh, my word! They are SO good. And like, 574 Weight Watchers points, too, I'm sure. hee hee hee
4.) Fatz Cafe - (No, there's not one in Charlotte, boo hooo hooo!) David took me to the Fatz in Spartanburg, SC for one of our first dates and we've had so many wonderful dinners at the Morganton location with friends and family, that I love it just as much for its food, as the sentimental value it holds.

(Wow, this is hard!)

5.) I can't think of a 5th one, other than to say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat out. I would do it every meal if it weren't so expensive and time consuming! Well, and fattening, too. I can only eat so many salads without wanting to throw lettuce!
It's not that I don't like to cook. I do. I just don't like to clean up the mess! :>)

OK. And who to tag....hmmm.....
Let's try Julie, and Laurie (because she hasn't blogged from Heather's tag yet!), Kim, Kirstin (who is way too busy with a new baby to eat out or blog, I'm sure!), and last but not least, Sherri (best photographer in the South!!).

So there, Gals. Are you happy now??! :>)

1 comment:

Sally Datria said...

Yay!! Finally!! Welcome back to the land of the blogging!!

I LOVE cheesecake but have never been to a Cheesecake Factory even though there is one only a few minutes from my house!!

There's a Sonic right around the corner (bwaahahahhaa) but I prefer Quik Trip for my drinks A crime to you, I know, oh goddess of the Sonic Drive Thru!