Sunday, August 05, 2007

Boooo Hooooo Hooooo!!!

I'm crying great drops of (cyber) grief.

My laptop died.

Yes, my dear companion of only 8 months gave up the ghost this week. The Geek Squad says she probably fried her motherboard. She's being sent off to Hp, and hopefully they'll do open-heart surgery and revive her.

(Praise the Lord she's still under warranty!!)

So no complaints about my not blogging, you hear!?!?! I'm fighting David and the kids for enough computer time to get all my work done, as it is!
And I have hours of pictures to edit, too!
And school starts in two weeks.

OH, dear.

I truly think that mothers should be given 2 extra hours in each day for each child they bear. I actually might be able to get everything done if I had 32 hours in a day!

Maybe.

2 comments:

Sally Datria said...

Our laptop did that not too long ago as well...what is it with laptops...my dh is a computer geek though so Dell just sent him the new motherboard and he installed it saving much time and stress...He has geeky friends at work (and the right software) so he was able to restore this harddrive so I can't really even tell it's not the old one (except it works!!)

Sally Datria said...

It's been a month...time to blog again!! I blogged about you on my blog today!!

http://sdatriasblog.blogspot.com

SMOOCH!!!