Aren't you glad that spring is just around the corner??
Well, WE sure are!
I took these pictures today so that we could send them to David, but wanted all my blogging friends and family to see how the kids have grown since I last posted pictures. (And if you didn't know this already, you can click on the picture and see a larger sized one!)
Well, WE sure are!
I took these pictures today so that we could send them to David, but wanted all my blogging friends and family to see how the kids have grown since I last posted pictures. (And if you didn't know this already, you can click on the picture and see a larger sized one!)
Here is the Roland Crew
Our Caleb (10.75)
(I ordered the kids 'dog tags' so they can
have some like Dad's!)



3 comments:
You didn't say how old you are, Amy! *giggle* I can't believe how big the kids are! When did Laura Kate get her hair cut? What a great looking bunch of kids.......and you too!! Nice catching back up with you!
Great pictures! I'm so glad you put those here for us to see!
Praising Him,
Kim
Well I never... I didn't know you could click on the photos to make them big. I went back to my blog to check it out... YEP - it worked. AWESOME!
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment