Monday, July 10, 2006

EEEKKKK!!!! It's been a whole month...

Since I last blogged.
Sorry!
June was a VERY busy month for our family, so I'm going to update you with a few pictures and try to bring us current.

We'll work from June forward, one blog at a time!

On June 24th, my grandfather passed away. He would have been 89 this month. We are so thankful that he knew the Lord and is with Him now. You can pray for my grandmother as she continues on. After 64 years of marriage, I'm sure it must be difficult to be without him.


Here are a few pictures from the time we spent as a family.



This is Laura Kate with Mom, Grandma and my Aunt Maxine.



And this is the view from the grave. Isn't it beautiful???! I can't think of a more wonderful place to be burried in the whole world. Our family has lived on this little piece of heaven since the late 1700's! It's our own tiny corner of Western NC.




No comments: