Sunday, June 11, 2006

ESCAPE!!!

Well, believe it or not, David and I were able to get away for a few days with NO CHILDREN!

Miracles never cease, huh?!

My parents watched all four of them for us on Friday and Saturday so that we could take a little 'breather' and spend some time together. (Yes, I know, they're bordering on sainthood. I'm working with the Pope on that one. hee hee hee.)

I just wanted to share a few pictures of our trip to TN. We had a WONDERFUL time. It was so good to just be together and talk and fellowship and laugh with no interruptions of any kind.


TN


On the way home, the moon was so beautiful that the (amateur!) photographer in me couldn't help but take a picture!
Isn't God's creation just awesome??!



Moon over the Mtns

3 comments:

Kimmi Booth said...

Love the pictures! I love having parents that are willing to watch the children!

Heather said...

Wow! You lucky dog, you!

Actually, after moving heaven and earth and laying out some serious babysitting cash, Dave and I went to the Family Life today Weekend to Remember right before he left for Europe. The weekend was lovely, but two nights away at a resort with my husband, not to mention drinking my coffee and eating my meals HOT (and not breastfeeding) was amazing!

Glad you got to get away...and I love your haircut.

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
I'm so happy that David and you were able to get away for some one on one time, and in such a beautiful location.
Julie D.