what exactly does a wife do when she's at home with four kids while dh (dear husband, of course!) is away teaching a class and the rain storms come and his new shed is exposed to the elements and the 20x30 tarp for the roof is on the ground behind the shed???
Well, (if she's crazy in the coconut!) she'll pull her 10-year-old son out the door in the pouring rain,
drag the two-ton tarp around the shed,
push it up through the door,
shove it up into the roof trusses while standing 15-feet in the air balanced on 2x10's,
cram it over the top of the shed...huff huff, puff, puff...
and try to smooth it out.
Only to realize when she's finished that they have put the tarp up the WRONG WAY and it's about 3 feet too short.
OH, and what exactly does said wife do when she finishes and realizes that it has STOPPED RAINING??!!!
Well, she takes a picture, of course!

(I took this one with my cell phone! Yes, I know...I look pitiful. Barganing tool, you know.) ;>)

And, said wife made it very clear to said Dh that he owes her ... BIG time.
From 'said wife' Amy,
...shouting an Alamo-like cry , 'Remember the Shed'!
2 comments:
Amy,
Before you do anything like this again, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease call me first!!!!!!!!!! : )
Julie D.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! A picture is worth a THOUSAND words!!! Your DH so TOTALLY owes you!!!
I'd hold out for BIG STUFF on this one!!!
Post a Comment