Saturday, December 31, 2005

Eat 'Em Up, Eat 'Em Up, YUM YUM, YUM!!

guest editorial by EJ Roland

My mommy is too busy with the holidays to post to her blog right now, but I wanted to say something! Did you know that I'm eating real food now? It is SO yummy! Of course, I am a little picky, and Mommy can only find ONE baby food flavor that I like, but that's OK. The grocery store has plenty.

(I think real mashed potatoes are even better than baby food! Too bad it doesn't come in a can. Oh, and ice cream, can you get THAT in a jar??)

Tonight when I was eating supper, Mommy and her friend, Mrs. Moody just laughed and laughed at me. I'm not sure why they thought it was so funny, but they sure took lots of pictures. Grown-ups can be so silly sometimes!!

Mommy says she can SMELL my shooie diapers a mile away. Oh, well. I can't really help it, now, can I?!?! Good thing she buys the good diapers...hee hee hee!

Did you have a nice Christmas? Since I'm 6 months old now, Santa brought me a new high chair for Christmas. (Actually, Gram got it, but we like to pretend it was Santa!) I love to sit in it and eat Cheerios. OK...I play with them mostly, but once in a while one gets to my mouth.

Hope you have a happy New Year! Maybe Mommy will have time to post something else before too long.
Love,
Elise

2 comments:

blessedmama said...

oh ej you are sooo precious!
thanks for the post! :D

Anonymous said...

Dear EJ,
When you coming over for pizza?
Mrs. D