We seem to ask it every year....Here's my top 10:
1.) My loving Savior that shed His blood on Calvary for mankind...including ME!
2.) My godly heritage...laying the foundation for the work of God in my own heart. Thank you, Mom & Pop!
3.) My faithful husband who loves me without question.
4.) My four precious (or should I say precocious?!?!) children who keep me very busy.
5.) My time at home. Although being a stay-at-home, homeschooling mother is very difficult at times, it is the most rewarding job I could have ever been given.
6.) My American citizenship. How many people in this world just dream of being an American??
7.) My dear friends. Lisa, Steph, Christine, Laurie, Julie, and all those wonderful 'loop' ladies.... You help me grow through your godly examples. Oh, and you laugh at my stories. What are friends for, right?!
8.) My hearing. What would life be like if we couldn't hear music? I'm so thankful I only have to wonder.
9.) My sweet new baby, Elise. The Lord knew what we needed, not what we wanted. If we had known how she would change our lives, we would have asked for her! (Oh, and Sherri, of course, who took that gorgeous picture of her!)
10.) My sweet tooth. (I'm sorry, I'm just being honest here!) What would life be like without cheesecake, anyway??
And what were YOU most thankful for?
2 comments:
Dear Amy,
I'm thankful for a godly husband, three precious children and good friends like you!
(((Hugs))),
Julie D.
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juldos/
I am thankful to know you, and I love the life that you bring to the loop. You're such a dear!
Post a Comment