Thursday, November 03, 2005

My First Post


Here we go!!!!!
I really intend for this to be a picture posting site, more than anything. So I thought I'd just start with an old one that paints me in a fairly decent light--tee hee hee! I don't look this fresh and young and thin right now. Oh, well. We'll just pretend, won't we!! :>)

Here I am with Abbie on her 6th birthday in 2003.
(SO, THERE, JULIE! Are you happy, now?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat is that!!!! I love it. That will be a great way to keep up with ya'll. I just called Pat and told her I was writing a note to you. In fact she is on the phone now. Bet she and Mike get a computer now> HA!!!!

I can't wait to have more access to what ya'll are doing. Love ya'll Pam

Amy L. Roland said...

Thanks, Aunt Pam!! I figured this would be an easy way to keep in touch with everyone.
Love you, too!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging! You will so enjoy it! You are such a great writer and your stories are always so entertaining. Blog away, Amy, blog away!
Love you,
Julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juldos/