Here's why I'm laughing....
I have not taken ONE SINGLE picture of the Roland clan since the first day of school!!
The whole month of September without one shot.
Isn't that pitiful?!?!
Well, OK. That isn't exactly true. I have come across a few pictures of Caleb and Laura while filing through all the pictures I've taken at school.
This is Laura and her friend Abbi
(Abbi is one of my second grade students)
(Abbi is one of my second grade students)

BBCS does a game with trading cards during Spirit Week. The kids have so much fun collecting cards! On the last day, Laura bought a dollar's worth and was sorting them with
her teacher when I walked by.
her teacher when I walked by.

And here is Caleb playing in the band at the Pep Rally.

Believe it or not, that's all I've got!
Eight weeks of my life gone by and I have *three* Roland pictures to show for it.
(I do have about 200+ Bible Baptist Christian School pictures, but they don't count because you can't see them until the yearbook is published. LOL!)
Oh well...
We've got Abbie's birthday and the holidays coming up. Maybe I'll do better under pressure!
MAYBE.
No comments:
Post a Comment