And, sure enough, my camera was no where to be found.
I had left it in my classroom.
(For those of you that aren't in the 'know'....I went back to teaching on VERY short notice this year and am thoroughly enjoying 2nd grade at Bible Baptist Christian School. But that's for another blog post. If I ever find the time. {grin})
Fortunately, Caleb has a nice little camera too!
Unfortunately, EJ had decided that she did NOT want her picture taken.
So this is all we got.
Not one smile. [sigh...]
(But she still looked awfully cute, LOL.)



She wouldn't even smile with her teacher!!! I was so annoyed.
This is EJ with Mrs. Whitley, the (WONDERFUL) K3 teacher.

And Caleb has a great little video feature on his camera, too.
Of course, if I'd known he had it turned ON, I'd have stayed far, far away from him. LOL.
And what else did I find on Caleb's camera????
Well, lots of ridiculous video clips of boys and Bionicles, and jokes gone bad.
And pictures, of course.
Here are only a few of the "gems" I found.....


I saw this one and said
"WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU DOING?!?!?!?"
"WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU DOING?!?!?!?"


OK. So that's all the blogging for now.
You can check back tomorrow.
But I'll be surprised if there's anything to see.
HA HA HA HA HA.....

1 comment:
So glad you decided to join the blogger world again! I enjoy keeping up with your sweet family!
Post a Comment