I am so NOT one of those "play with messy things" kind of moms. I hate Play Dough. I run from finger paints. I detest snowy days. Arts & Crafts?!?! BLECK.
But when there is company at the house, I can't actually say "NO!" can I?? Right?!? That's how Laura Kate managed to get out the watercolors this weekend.
Wait.
Hmmmm...
Now that I think about it, I don't remember her even asking!
OK. All that said to say,
these pictures show one of the (MANY) reasons I hate messy stuff.
(Because we all know that a two-year-old is magnetically drawn to any before-mentioned left out mess!)
But when there is company at the house, I can't actually say "NO!" can I?? Right?!? That's how Laura Kate managed to get out the watercolors this weekend.
Wait.
Hmmmm...
Now that I think about it, I don't remember her even asking!
OK. All that said to say,
these pictures show one of the (MANY) reasons I hate messy stuff.
(Because we all know that a two-year-old is magnetically drawn to any before-mentioned left out mess!)

Here she is showing Caleb her masterpiece....
(And be sure not to miss the very French looking mustache she managed to paint on her face, as well.)
(And be sure not to miss the very French looking mustache she managed to paint on her face, as well.)


Too cute not to take a picture, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment