Caleb did this last year and really enjoyed it.
I'm not convinced that it's really accurate, though, because he was doing it at school with a girl and the answer for her came back "ZERO"! Believe it or not, there are 684,740 Amys and 24,292 people with the last name of Roland.
Thanks Laurie for the fun tag. {wink, wink}
I'm not convinced that it's really accurate, though, because he was doing it at school with a girl and the answer for her came back "ZERO"! Believe it or not, there are 684,740 Amys and 24,292 people with the last name of Roland.
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
Thanks Laurie for the fun tag. {wink, wink}

2 comments:
cool. I did it and there were 299 w/ my name. LOL
Praising Him,
Kim
me again :-) I did this name thing for everyone in my family. LOL For Brooks there are only 5 in the US and for Rebekah it was a low number as well (15) The others were much higher.
Okay. I really need to get something done.
Praising Him,
Kim
Post a Comment