It's called 'Outlast' and it really is the best lipstick I have ever used. (I read online where someone called it "Sherwin Williams for your face"! ha ha ha.)
You put it on, and it stays on.
For hours.
No lipstick on your straw either! {wink, wink}
Change of subject:
Today is the day before Valentines Day...the middle of the busiest week of the year for gondola cruises. I logged in to work this morning at 9:45, and by 10:00 I had already booked two cruises.
Change of subject:
Did you know that if you sign up for Turbo Tax Auto Renewal and can't find the disk (that they sent you in December), that Intuit will give you a free download?? All you have to do is ask.
(which I also did between 9:45 and 10:00 am today.)
Too bad I didn't know that very profitable information before I started looking for the missing disk.
Too bad we didn't know that two weeks ago when our taxes were ready to be filed.
But praise the Lord we found out before we caved and bought another ($75!) copy!
Change of subject: (last time, I promise)
Did you know that if a two-year-old realizes that her Mommy is fully occupied with serious matters in life like Turbo Tax and gondola calls, then Mommy might not notice if said two-year-old tries out that great lipstick...what was it called, now??...oh, yes.....OUTLAST....that Mommy just raves about.
(Note the time: between 9:45 and 10:00 am today.)
See below:
...and for the full effect, you really should click on the picture to get the "real life, up close and personal" look, too.

Did I mention it doesn't come off???
Yes. I tried.
With a wet rag.
And I scrubbed VERY hard.
UPDATE:
Well, I will not be accusing Cover Girl of FALSE ADVERTISING.
Ever.
When they say "Long Wear" they mean it!
This picture was taken before bed (and after a bath and multiple face wipings!):

And this is her 24-hour post-incident photo:

I'm thinkin' I'll just let her keep the paci in to cover up the damage until it's all gone. (Which I am quite certain she will NOT mind.)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
5 comments:
Priceless! And it even matches her shirt.
Hugs,
Julie
How cute.
Oh dear!! I knew a two year old like that...about three years ago...she still does stuff like that sometimes!! Did you try baby oil?? Sometimes that will get "super" lipstick off!!
Oh my heavens... I need to get me some of that stuff.
Wowza!!
I'm back -- to check out the name of that lipstick.
I bought some "12 hour" stuff... wiped right off. Whatever....
I'm going back to get the good stuff!! (and going to store it up high, or down low, or outa sight.)
Ü
Post a Comment