Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I LOST the Baby Tonight!

I looked everywhere.

I called her. "EJ! Eeeeee J!"

She would echo back. "Mah Muh. Maaaaah Muh."

Over and over. Back and forth.

I couldn't find her!

All the bedrooms.
The kitchen.
The living room.
The school room.

She was nowhere.

I actually began to worry! Walking back and forth through the house, I was able to hear her sweet little voice and pinpoint an area.

But she wasn't there!

Before long, Abbie and Laura joined in the hunt.
We looked behind doors.
We looked under desks.
We looked in all the bathrooms.

Nowhere. And by then she had quit answering!!!

My mother's heart began to pound.

Where could she be?!

Why did she quit answering me??!!

Then, for some reason, I looked up.

All I could do was gasp.

Yep.

All by herself.

All the way at the top.



And lucky for YOU I didn't even take the funniest picture of all!
When we took her down to see if she really DID climb all the way up there alone...she did it again...the same way as before...bare hiney shining for all to see.
She was buck naked from the waist down!
ha ha ha!

Off to Lysol the rails...

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh this is great!!!! LOLOL... glad you took a picture!! Can't wait to see the scrapbook page! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, she is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I know you were so glad to find her and I bet you're keeping Laura's door closed today!
So glad to see you blogging!!!!!
Julie D.

blessedmama said...

ROFL!!!! what a cute lil monkey!!!

Sally Datria said...

That is SOOOOO cute!! I remember the first time Sarah got up on the loft beds!!! YIKES!!!

Anonymous said...

now this is funny!!!! What a cutie she is. And I love the pumpkin patch pictures!!!!
Praising Him,
Kim