Brown is most definitely my LEAST favorite color. But the older I get [ahem...no comments, thank you!] the more I truly love the fall season. Isn't it amazing how our masterful Creator paints the beauty of the trees in the most perfect combination of colors?
Exact balance.
Completely coordinated.
Everything matches!
Just amazing.
And down right breathtaking.
It all matches. I love that. :>)
On Wednesday, I took some pictures for friends of ours at a local park in Lenoir. I had known it was there, but had never gone to the trouble to find it. BIG MISTAKE! It was amazingly beautiful.
Don't you think so??!
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL picture. I do like Fall. I do NOT like winter! I would be perfectly happy with spring, summer, fall and then start back over at spring. :-)
And a totally HUGE AMEN!! to our wonderful Creator that loved us so much to give us such beautiful colors for this season.
Praising Him,
Kim
I love the colors of fall! The trees on the mountains look like a beautiful patchworked quilt. Wow! What a beautiful park. We may have to visit it one day.
Happy Week-end!
I'm thankful for you,
Julie D.
Post a Comment