Laura Kate: "Mom. Did you know that Tabasco is really bad for adults?"
Mom: "Tabasco Sauce???"
Laura Kate: "Yeah. It's REALLY, REALLY bad for you!"
Mom: "Honey, there's nothing wrong with Tabasco. Grandad uses it all the time!"
Laura Kate: "Uh-huh! It's REALLY bad. It will make your lungs BLACK!"
Mom: (trying to suppress a giggle) "Um...Laura...I think you mean tobacco, not Tabasco!"
Laura Kate: (with a sheepish grin) "Oh. Oops."
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is too great. Sounds like she was quite certain about the sauce being very bad for you. I thought you were going to say "no, it's not bad for adults but it works wonders on a sassy tongue" hee hee hee
Praising Him,
Kim
Kim,
She's quite familiar with Tabasco Sauce, because it has ended up on her thumb (that she can't keep out of her mouth!) on more occasions than I can count!!!
I can only imagine what she was picturing in her mind. LOL!
How funny!!
Would you believe that just tonight Mark was showing me his collection of room service tray condiments his Daddy has brought him from business trips. The most prized item in his collection was his "Tobacco Sauce!"
Love,
Tanya
Post a Comment