What's new!?!? ha ha ha...
Hope you enjoy the pictures! We sure did enjoy the vacation. :o}
(OH, and they are in no particular order....I'm too busy to worry about ORDER today, LOL...)
Abbie & EJ enjoying the swing in the morning

Our "Little Cabin in the Woods"
The Great Smoky Mountains and the Natahala River
(Abbie and I had a great hike and this was the view! Not bad, huh?!)
Abbie at the sign for the cabin after finishing our hike

EJ coloring (She loves to color!
Unfortunately, she loves markers, too. UGH.)

A game of Go Fish during lunch

Abbie found me in my favorite chair

I took this pic of my favorite spot early in the morning on Saturday. Isn't it beautiful?! It was so peaceful to sit out there all wrapped up in blanket and just enjoy nature and read.
Hot tub time!!!
More later...
(hopefully, ha ha!)







1 comment:
Thanks for sharing Amy!
Your favorite place is so very beautiful and inviting!
Julie
Post a Comment