Well, since I've been terribly negligent at blogging, and since I didn't get any Christmas cards sent out this year, I figured I'd just come to the net and tell everyone "Merry Christmas" from the blogging world!
May your Christmas be filled with the love of family and friends and the JOY that only the True Gift of CHRISTmas can bring!
May your Christmas be filled with the love of family and friends and the JOY that only the True Gift of CHRISTmas can bring!

4 comments:
Beautiful!! I didn't get my card out to you because I realized Idon'thaveyour new address.
Merry Christmas my gorgeous friend! I miss you living right around the corner!!!!
Julie
WOW, your family has grown and EJ, oh my heavens, she is beautiful!!!! Your children are growing up. Amy, you look the best ever! I absolutely love your hair!!!!
Merry Christmas!
Merry christmas a few days late!!! I love keeping up with your family that is practically all grown up!!!
Post a Comment