Now, I realize I've been a bit negligent in blogging as of late, so I thought I'd catch you all up on some pictures from the last month or so. Beginning, of course, with the cutest toddler in the world. (Yes, I'm a bit biased, but I won't let it go to her head. :>})

On the 20th of last month, we spent the day at Chimney Rock park near Asheville. We had such wonderful time, too! Here's a group shot of the Roland 6.
We can't forget, either, that Abbie had a birthday on the 21st of October. Our dear second child is now into the double digits. It's SO hard to believe she's 10 already! The Lord couldn't have given us a more precious daughter. She is a blessing to our family in more ways than we can count.
Here is a picture of her standing over the cake she requested, "Grandma's Famous Chocolate Pound Cake." It is undeniably the best cake you have EVER put in your mouth. As my dear father has said so many times, "If I put it on top of my head, my tongue would beat my brains out trying to get to it!" (Ha Ha Ha!!!)
Calvin and Caleb enjoyed another excuse to get together, too!




3 comments:
Cute pictures.
I love the pics Amy. Looks like you had a wonderful time at Chimney Rock. I can't believe Abbie is 10 and I'm waiting patiently for you to visit my blog re: chocolate pound cakes. : )
Happy Saturday,
Julie
Aren't the Mary Jane Crocs just the cutest for toddlers? Roma has a purple pair and people always comment on them!
Great pictures. :-)
Danielle V.
Post a Comment