Saturday, June 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EJ!!

OK. So I realize I've been absent from the blogging world for over a month, but, HEY...I've been a little busy!!!

But I had to leave the unpacked boxes where they were for at least a little while to share some pictures from EJ's second birthday today. I'll post a few and then see if I can add a few more this week.

It's so hard to believe she's two!! "How time flies..."
She's a precious joy to us all, and we are so thankful to the Lord that He brought her to our family. She makes us smile on a daily basis.

Happy Birthday, Elise Janelle!


(Don't forget...you can always click on a picture
to see a larger image!)




David and EJ were playing their game of toss and I happened to have the camera handy. Think she likes it???







(I usually have to look away!)

More pics to come!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can NOT believe she is 2. Where does the time go???!!!! Brooks plays that with our kiddos too. You got some great pics!
Praising Him,
Kim

ps she is just too precious!

Sally Datria said...

She's SO cute!! What a little doll baby!! I'm glad you could take a little time off today...moving is a full time job!!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday EJ!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
She is so beautiful!
Happy birthday sweet EJ!
Julie D.

Unknown said...

So glad she loves this -- and that you got photos. HOW NEAT!?! My kiddos don't like this... :/

So -- are you settled in yet? Ü

Hope you had a happy 4th of July.

Heather said...

Great photos, shutterbug! I wish you could take some pics for us.

I tagged you for a meme at my place to get your bloggy bug biting again.

Love,
Heather

Sally Datria said...

I double tagged you at my blog too so maybe between the two of us we could guilt you into blogging again...come on, what's more important? Unpacking or blogging??

Love,
Sally (grinning, running, & ducking!)