by EJ.
Now that I'm 16 months old,
I thought you'd like to see my two favorite things!
#1 - Lift the Flap books
These are just TOO much fun!
And I especially love the Maisy Mouse ones.
#2 - My paci.
I didn't really care much for these thingswhen I was a really little kid.
But a few months ago I found one in the
bottom of my toy box and now I've had a change of heart!
I usually only take it when I'm sleepy or going to bed.
I don't HAVE to use it, though. If it's missing at bedtime,
I know Mommy will find it tomorrow, so it's OK.
I heard Mommy and Daddy talking the other night
when I went to bed. You know what Mommy said?
She said, "That has got to be the
sweetest baby ever created!"
Now wasn't that nice of her to say!
Shhh. Don't tell her I heard it....
she'd worry it would go to my head.
Bye.
3 comments:
EJ,
You are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I'm so glad that I get to watch you grow!!!
Mrs. Julie xoxo
EJ is ADORABLE. I love the paci picture. It cracks me up that she decided she liked it when she found it in her toy box. Kids are so funny, aren't they!!!!!
Praising Him,
Kim
Yes, Ma'am, she is indeed the sweetest baby ever created (now that mine are not babies anymore....)!
Post a Comment