Remember this one? (And of course, if you know Christopher Zydowicz, he can sing it for you...he knows them all!)
"One of these kids is not like the others,
One of these kids just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which kid is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?"
So, here's the picture.
Do you know me well enough to know who doesn't belong?

Well, it's the gal on the left. She's my dear, dear friend Kim.
We've been friends for years.
We just met today.
Itsn't that just so wierd??!
What did we ever do before the internet?
Well, we didn't have as many friends, that's for sure!
(Oh, and if you didn't know, the other two gals are Laurie and Julie. They're swell pals, too! And they live HERE, so I see them all the time.)
2 comments:
Gee, that picture looks familiar...I just saw it on another blog!!! Great pic!!!
It was sooooo much fun meeting you. It did NOT feel like our first meeting. Our time was way too short at your place.
Praising Him,
Kim
Post a Comment