Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My dear, dear friend Julie took me out to dinner on August 1st for my birthday. Boy, did we had a wonderful time!! And Caleb took our picture before our girls' night out, too.
Thanks so much, Julie...not only for dinner, but for the wonderful example of godly motherhood you have been to me over the years.The Lord has truly been gracious to me through the years by gifting me with precious friends that love Him and strenghten me. Surely the 'lines have fallen unto me in pleasant places'!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I loved spending your special day with you. Wow! You look marvelous... have you lost weight? : )
Julie

Anonymous said...

WOW. You girls look AMAZING. I'm so glad y'all had a good time. I only wish I lived closer so I could have celebrated with you.

Praising Him,
Kim

Ronda said...

Well, that is one dinner I would have loved to come to. :-)

You two skinny minnies!

Love,
Ronda

Anonymous said...

YOU TWO look great. I had no idea you cut your hair Amy! Great picture!!!